Ya I Go To Collige

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 Guest_Nan_*

Guest_Nan_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:34 AM

Oh fuck no, this shit is not allowed around here. I deal with enough of those buckeye motherfuckers in my own state.

Probably because it has been 2,378 days since Michigan last beat Ohio State in football.

#17 Brad

Brad

Don't fucking KB me from IRC... <.<

• Oracle
  • 7,731 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:53 PM

Overall winning record goes to us. Winningest program in all of college football goes to us (both all time wins and win percentage). Finished in the AP Top 10 more than anyone else. Has won more league titles than any other program in college football. Who got raped two years in a row by SEC teams while Michigan decimated Florida when we were supposed to get shit on (only team to beat Tim Tebow in a bowl game)?

By the way how are Troy Smith, Vernon Gholston, and Ted Ginn Jr. doing? Because Tom Brady, Chad Henne, Jake Long, Dhani Jones, Leon Hall, Steve Hutchinson, Charles Woodson, and LaMarr Woodley are doing pretty fucking well. Shit even Morgen Trent is succeeding in the NFL.

2 years ago when we had our worst team ever we still were competitive with you guys for 3ish quarters and, even when we completely melted down at the end of this past season, we were 2-3 interceptions from winning. I'll give you the wins and won't play "woulda, shoulda, coulda" more than that, but when Notre Dame was at their very worst 3 years ago, Michigan shit on them 38-0. Ohio State has been unable to do the same to us. Regardless of the current situation, it was not that long ago when Lloyd Carr had John Cooper's number. The rivalry is cyclical and don't think Tressel will be invincible forever.

#18 Guest_Nan_*

Guest_Nan_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:41 PM

Overall winning record goes to us. Winningest program in all of college football goes to us (both all time wins and win percentage). Finished in the AP Top 10 more than anyone else. Has won more league titles than any other program in college football. Who got raped two years in a row by SEC teams while Michigan decimated Florida when we were supposed to get shit on (only team to beat Tim Tebow in a bowl game)?

By the way how are Troy Smith, Vernon Gholston, and Ted Ginn Jr. doing? Because Tom Brady, Chad Henne, Jake Long, Dhani Jones, Leon Hall, Steve Hutchinson, Charles Woodson, and LaMarr Woodley are doing pretty fucking well. Shit even Morgen Trent is succeeding in the NFL.

2 years ago when we had our worst team ever we still were competitive with you guys for 3ish quarters and, even when we completely melted down at the end of this past season, we were 2-3 interceptions from winning. I'll give you the wins and won't play "woulda, shoulda, coulda" more than that, but when Notre Dame was at their very worst 3 years ago, Michigan shit on them 38-0. Ohio State has been unable to do the same to us. Regardless of the current situation, it was not that long ago when Lloyd Carr had John Cooper's number. The rivalry is cyclical and don't think Tressel will be invincible forever.

:lol::lol::lol:

I can't argue with the beginning stats, but its pretty rich of you to talk about us getting killed in bowl games. You guys are 2-4 since 2002 in bowl games and haven't even been bowl eligible the past 2 years. In that same time span we're 5-3 with a national championship, with two of our three losses coming in the national championship game.

If you're going to compare players, at least pick fair. Try Nick Mangold, Santonio Holmes, Anthony Gonzalez, AJ Hawk, Malcolm Jenkins, or Orlando Pace. And Also, other than having a TV show, Dhani Jones really has done nothing of note in the NFL.

Of course the rivalry is cyclical, thats why the rivalry is as close as it is. The only reason why you guys are up so many is because you racked up so many wins in th early 1900s when OSU wasn't really competitive. Since 1950, the record is 31-27-2 in favor of OSU, which I use not because OSU is in the lead, but because it pretty well demonstrates the equality of the teams in the long term during the times when both teams had a reasonable chance of winning.

I'm one of the least combative people in terms of this rivalry, the reason I brought that up is that I figure you're dangerously close to leaving UM without a Wolverine win, which has to sting. I'm just messing around, I'm not trying to start an argument about which team is better, because both teams are basically equal in the long run.

Edited by Nan, 27 May 2010 - 07:43 PM.

#19 Alman

Alman

Druid

• Druid
  • 473 posts
  • RSN: Alman84

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:21 PM

big ten football :gay:

#20 Brad

Brad

Don't fucking KB me from IRC... <.<

• Oracle
  • 7,731 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 08:49 AM

I hope Columbus burns to the ground during my lifetime so I can piss on its ashes.

Also, Kansas football :gaytard:

#21 Guest_Nan_*

Guest_Nan_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2010 - 09:10 AM

I hope Columbus burns to the ground during my lifetime so I can piss on its ashes.

Also, Kansas football :gaytard:

Kansas Football... :lol: :lol: :lol:

#22 Alman

Alman

Druid

• Druid
  • 473 posts
  • RSN: Alman84

Posted 29 May 2010 - 11:53 PM

We won an orange bowl only two years ago motherfuckers!

plus kansas basketball :smug:

#23 Skip

Skip

Stomper Go Dumb

• Oracle
  • 11,731 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:23 PM

big ten, football :gay:

football :gaytard:

#24 Thomas

Thomas

Druid

• Fresh Meat
  • 115 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:39 AM

We won an orange bowl only two years ago motherfuckers!

plus kansas basketball :smug:

This man speaks the truth, I was at that orange bowl.
And I'm with Brad here, Ohio State fans are annoying as fuck.

#25 Skip

Skip

Stomper Go Dumb

• Oracle
  • 11,731 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:19 AM

Yeah I have to say that Nan choosing to go to my least favorite collegiate sports school in the country is hardly a surprise.

#26 Jool

Jool

yo

• Druid
  • 682 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:16 PM

lol americans

#27 timmy

timmy

timmy lol

• Druid
  • 292 posts