• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Hanzz

Hanzz

Mal is blonde

• High Druid
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:45 AM

So he bugged me on RS a couple of times, and since I even got my own topic (which I will ignore, apart from the stupid oneliner, as to get more attention :suspect: )

Since I kinda left Runescape/RSC/DI/Druidz, I didn't give a good reason for most. I gave up the rank on RSC 'cause I only cared for clan discussion anyway; I quit Runescape cause it was boring, I quit DI because I didn't want to spend whole weekends pking and I was pissed off for some stupid reasons and I didn't quit Druidz, just kinda ... disappeared. How cool is that?

Anyway all that was when I had just started college. I study journalism & communication which isn't exactly THAT hard when it comes to theory classes but it involves a lot of work throughout the year (you know, interviews, reports, articles etc which all take planning, writing, lay-outing, in some cases filming and editing) so I didn't really have the time for anything online, even if I wanted to. 17 months later (hay I counted it!) I logged on the new RS again. Positive news was that the HD RS actually looks decent (shut up, I'm a Wii gamer so I'm allowed to say that), the new skill was kinda fun and so were all the other updates. I actually enjoyed skilling. Bad news is that every random idiot and his dog was lvl138 and I was only a mere 126 now. So my e-ego got the better of me and I started training, got some summoning levels and some combat. I tried to rejoin DI as well, because I did miss PvP but yeah, same problem as before. They required FA's to be active as hell which I couldn't do. Too bad, but since all other RS clans suck ass I closed that chapter.

Soooo in the meanwhile I've been studying in Sweden for 5 months. Spent most of my time here going on roadtrips and enjoying the Swedish way of life. Went to Kiruna (the very North of Sweden, in Lapland), Stockholm of course, Trondheim (in the middle of Norway, beau-ti-ful), Helsinki by boat and some other smaller towns. Before you ask, yes the girls are really that hot (I think I already gave EJ enough of a speech when it comes to that) and yes the winters are fucking cold and dark. Right now I've got 10 days left here, but most other students have left already, the weather is extremely bad for some reason and outside it's light pretty much 24/7, making sleeping really hard. So my last days in Sweden aren't as good as they should be. Then it's back to BB - boring Belgium.

K so much for the essay my good ol' friends. How's it hanging? Do you guys still have that RAGE BOARD? That was the most awesome invention since sliced bread. And what was that kid named who we would bully out but kept coming back anyway?

Good times good times.

Edit - awesome that my accoutn is still intact <3

Edited by Hanzz, 12 June 2009 - 04:45 AM.

#2 Tim-

Tim-

We're better than you.

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:26 AM

fat hans, skype chat again sometime? <3

#3 Brad

Brad

Don't fucking KB me from IRC... <.<

• Oracle
  • 7,731 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:27 AM

We still have the GOD I'M SO PISSED board.

Timmy is now an active (ish?) member. we got desperate. or do you mean zinx?

hi.

#4 Neil

Neil

Sleazy.

• Oracle
  • 5,324 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:46 AM

hanzz solo
gloibin.com/tempfiles/shinebox2.swf

CASEY HOW DO I EMBED FLASH I DON'T EVEN

-BEN

#5 jasonn

jasonn

Druid

• High Druid
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:52 PM

Woah, Hanzz.

#6 Hanzz

Hanzz

Mal is blonde

• High Druid
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:00 PM

We still have the GOD I'M SO PISSED board.

Timmy is now an active (ish?) member. we got desperate. or do you mean zinx?

hi.

Hahaha. Yeah I meant him :p Guess it's like the stockholm effect then.

Thanks Neil, I actually got that nickname before. But that's not too bad since I'd be the only actor who made a carreer after the star wars movies plus I was a genuine badass hero in the 70's :fap:

Tim, sure. Not the next week though, I sound really bad now lol.

WOAH JASON!

#7 Brad

Brad

Don't fucking KB me from IRC... <.<

• Oracle
  • 7,731 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:43 PM

also i picked up a 30 day membership (at Target :tard: of all places...show you how far this game has come) so I'll be on some.

#8 Casey

Casey

Open hallway, insert hotdog.

• High Oracle
  • 7,509 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:35 PM

I loves you Hans!

#9 EJ

EJ

It's Just A Ride.

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 3,042 posts
  • RSN: .

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:24 PM

also i picked up a 30 day membership (at Target :tard: of all places...show you how far this game has come) so I'll be on some.

Dude, you can buy the game cards here at the 7-11 across the street.
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather. - Bill Hicks

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God. - Epicurus

#10 Kevin

Kevin

Druid

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:44 AM

Hanzzy Baby, nice to hear from you

#11 Skip

Skip

Stomper Go Dumb

• Oracle
  • 11,731 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:44 AM

Stick around.

#12 Tapman

Tapman

Number Cruncher

• High Druid
  • 2,487 posts
  • RSN: Tapman

Posted 13 June 2009 - 03:28 AM

Hey Hanzz, long time no see.

#13 Flummbullen

Flummbullen

Druid

• Druid
  • 558 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:52 AM

Where in Sweden are you studying? Going by the places you said you've gone to I'd probably guess on Umeň or Luleň? How come you ended up all the way up there? :p

#14 Thien

Thien

Druid

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 3,446 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:13 AM

The money I invested in Hanzz stocks fucked over due to the recession. You're worthless.

chip! chip!

#15 blackspy

blackspy

Cute! Fuzzy! Deadly!

• Fresh Meat
  • 127 posts
  • RSN: blackspy

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:19 PM

lol runescpe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users