• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31 Kevin

Kevin

Druid

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:09 PM

It is unfortunate that this injury will not keep you from using the internet.

#32 Arno

Arno

Druid

• Fresh Meat
  • 150 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:59 PM

normally I'd say pics or shens but I don't want to see that. ever.

#33 Tapman

Tapman

Number Cruncher

• High Druid
  • 2,487 posts
  • RSN: Tapman

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:56 AM

Nothing catches my interest. Good day.

#34 Guest_Blaze_*

Guest_Blaze_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:18 AM

If interest-catching is what you want, you just let me know and I'll make it happen. :to:

#35 Heelflip

Heelflip

Druid

• Druid
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:11 PM

Hey just wondering who you are, cause I don't recognize the name Blaze.

#36 Bulgy

Bulgy

Druid

• [G]uest
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 09:39 PM

You definitely don't act like a 19 year old. Your thoughts represent that of someone much younger, so gtf0.

well tbh zach, depends on what you mean by much younger. Even if he acted 16 or something (which i would say is probably minimum), it's not really "much" younger. then again that could just be because of my age myself.

but it's also besides the point. sometimes when it seems somebody isn't acting their age doesn't mean they really aren't. some people might just be more light hearted so they're less serious about a lot of things, and also different personalities so different jokes. and hey, not everyone is going to fit into a group from the moment they arrive. look at timmy. actually he probably still doesn't fit, but what do i know.

teal deer. Cliffs?

cliffs on a post that's not even really a full paragraph?

#37 Neil

Neil

Sleazy.

• Oracle
  • 5,324 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:47 PM

Posted Image
gloibin.com/tempfiles/shinebox2.swf

CASEY HOW DO I EMBED FLASH I DON'T EVEN

-BEN

#38 Skip

Skip

Stomper Go Dumb

• Oracle
  • 11,731 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:56 PM

:lol::lol:

#39 Tim-

Tim-

We're better than you.

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:35 PM

Neil your posts keep getting better.

GOLF TANGO FOXTROT OSCAR blaze, you're boring.

#40 Guest_Nan_*

Guest_Nan_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2009 - 06:09 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#41 Thomas

Thomas

Druid

• Fresh Meat
  • 115 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 08:07 PM

You definitely don't act like a 19 year old. Your thoughts represent that of someone much younger, so gtf0.

well tbh zach, depends on what you mean by much younger. Even if he acted 16 or something (which i would say is probably minimum), it's not really "much" younger. then again that could just be because of my age myself.

but it's also besides the point. sometimes when it seems somebody isn't acting their age doesn't mean they really aren't. some people might just be more light hearted so they're less serious about a lot of things, and also different personalities so different jokes. and hey, not everyone is going to fit into a group from the moment they arrive. look at timmy. actually he probably still doesn't fit, but what do i know.

teal deer. Cliffs?

You use way too many periods and it was still only 10 sentences.
Who the hell needs cliffs for 10 sentences?

#42 Bulgy

Bulgy

Druid

• [G]uest
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 07:54 AM

teal deer. Cliffs?

I like it break things up for the unintelligible.

#43 Guest_Nan_*

Guest_Nan_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2009 - 08:19 AM

teal deer. Cliffs?

The point I was trying to make, you arrogant fuck, was that you took a fairly typical Druidz response to an outsider, and responded with your thoughts on maturity and group dynamics, thoughts that were both unnecessary, and fucking stupid.

Edited by Nan, 26 June 2009 - 08:19 AM.

#44 Guest_Blaze_*

Guest_Blaze_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:12 PM

Heelflip, I met Casey/Myst/Bulgy/Joolker/Brad/DarkRed/etc... both through RSC and that old clan Warrior Prinx made (an RS clan turned community much like this one) "Rivendell".

That's basically it. And Tim-, you'll have to excuse me for the boring part, it's somewhat hard to not be boring on forums without either being an unintelligent retard (as seen above) or the forum pin-cushion, which perhaps may be what you're all looking for. Now on the other hand, if you'd like to play some XBL or use vent or something, that's a whole different story.

#45 Bulgy

Bulgy

Druid

• [G]uest
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:17 PM

teal deer. Cliffs?

The point I was trying to make, you arrogant fuck, was that you took a fairly typical Druidz response to an outsider, and responded with your thoughts on maturity and group dynamics, thoughts that were both unnecessary, and fucking stupid.

well first i wasn't talking about you when i said unintelligible. and i'm sorry, but aren't forums for posting your thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users