• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Zinx

Zinx

Sup.

• Druid
  • 973 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:03 PM

So dropping out of high school was a mistake but a good decision on my part (seeing as I was really behind in credits)... however I will admit it is slowly turning into a bad one. I mean, i'm still GEDless (lolololololololol) because I party too much and continue to put it off. I find it's much harder finding a job, even if it's doing stupid shit without a GED so i'm usually broke and partying on my friends dime... and on top of all that, anyone and everyone I considered to be a friend is slowly begining to drift away, moving on to bigger and better things and colleges, and so i'm stuck in my hometown with no ticket out because, for whatever reason, I chose to be such a diluted, confused, ignorant little child in highschool. Well, I've have made my mistakes and all there is left to do is correct them.

TLDR: I'm still going nowhere. I really regret just letting high school flyby, and if given a second chance I would've worked my ass off.

Other than my failing education situation, life is pretty good. I enjoy smoking weed in heavily wooded areas while watching all of it's inhabitants go about their natural ways of life, I pray now and thank God for everything he's given me, a healthy working mind and body, a loving mother, a good warm home. And most importantly I have matured, things seem clearer to me. Life is not as terrible or hard as I made it out to be, just difficult to a certain aspect. I am happy.

How is everyone else here? Enjoying your college parties? Your trips and travel to all sorts of areas? Learning something new and valuable everyday? Yeah I envy ya, but tell me about it.

#2 Bulgy

Bulgy

Druid

• [G]uest
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:31 PM

hint: do the ged thing you were talking about there.

but it's nice to have a good life despite the troubles. gj there.

#3 EJ

EJ

It's Just A Ride.

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 3,042 posts
  • RSN: .

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:14 PM

Take it from someone who's dropped out and gotten his GED: get it. Then put yourself into/through a CC and go from there.
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather. - Bill Hicks

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God. - Epicurus

#4 Brad

Brad

Don't fucking KB me from IRC... <.<

• Oracle
  • 7,731 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:59 PM

...so we were right?

#5 Ben

Ben

Satisfaction Gwarrintead.

• High Oracle
  • 12,734 posts
  • PSN: Gloibin
  • RSN: Gloibin
  • Wii: 7111-5520-0076-5702
  • XBL: Gloibin

Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:02 PM

Sup Zinx. :cool:

I highly recommend you read a book called My Ishmael by Daniel Quinn. I really think it will help put a lot of things in perspective for you...It sure has for me.

Want your account activated?

bentieni.com

facebook

bentieni@gmail.com

+1 480 323 8336

1956 E Huntington Dr.

Tempe, AZ 85282

:)

#6 Neil

Neil

Sleazy.

• Oracle
  • 5,324 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:17 PM

hahaha holy shit
gloibin.com/tempfiles/shinebox2.swf

CASEY HOW DO I EMBED FLASH I DON'T EVEN

-BEN

#7 Heelflip

Heelflip

Druid

• Druid
  • 163 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:09 AM

I highly recommend you read a book called My Ishmael by Daniel Quinn. I really think it will help put a lot of things in perspective for you...It sure has for me.

Oryx and Crake did that for me. Read it. God-like.

#8 Tapman

Tapman

Number Cruncher

• High Druid
  • 2,487 posts
  • RSN: Tapman

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:26 AM

hahaha holy shit

This was my reaction. :lol:

#9 Zinx

Zinx

Sup.

• Druid
  • 973 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:28 AM

...so we were right?

I think you all ready know :o

Yes.

hahaha holy shit

Sup Neil.

#10 jasonn

jasonn

Druid

• High Druid
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

pray for a job without a ged/high school education. sure beats actually working for one

#11 AJ

AJ

Druid

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 3,594 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:02 AM

And most importantly I have matured, things seem clearer to me. Life is not as terrible or hard as I made it out to be, just difficult to a certain aspect. I am happy.

This would have come irregardless of your choice. We told you this over an over in many sorts of iterations. Sorry you refused to take our advice.

As for us, we are thoroughly enjoying ourselves. Personally my pursuit has taken me abroad to the Philippines and I regret not doing so earlier. Education is easy to handle and far cheaper. Life here is simple, yet fun and interesting.

#12 -TJ-

-TJ-

Mr Rogers in a blood stained sweater

• Druid
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:19 PM

yo!

#13 Kevin

Kevin

Druid

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 06:20 PM

Oh Zinx, I was waiting for you to come back to us.

#14 Thomas

Thomas

Druid

• Fresh Meat
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:06 PM

Take it from someone who's dropped out and gotten his GED: get it. Then put yourself into/through a CC and go from there.

Minus the "from someone who's dropped out" I agree with that advice.

#15 Tim-

Tim-

We're better than you.

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:55 PM

You honestly would learn a lot from the military. Get your GED and join. Or at least talk to a recruiter. Seriously.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users