• 4,397 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:01 PM

Drink a shit load of cranberry juice.

#17 Guest_Nan_*

Guest_Nan_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:27 PM

Drink a shit load of cranberry juice.

Q. Does cranberry juice clean out your system for a drug test?

A. NO. If you plan to use cranberry juice to help you pass a drug test, you’re putting yourself at a high level of unnecessary risk. Cranberry juice is a natural dieretic and is packed full of antioxidants. It’s an excellent and healthy way to constantly cleanse your body – especially your urinary system. However, THC is stored in your fat cells. If you smoke marijuana on a regular basis – say, a few times per week – using cranberry juice to cleanse your system will likely take at least a month.

Additionally, it’s important to remember that a large amount of cranberry juice in your system could modify the pH of your urine. If the test administrator has even the slightest notion that your urine appears modified you will have to perform a repeat specimen, this time in an observed environment.

TL;DR No gaurintea.

Edited by Nan, 17 July 2010 - 04:27 PM.

#18 Zach

Zach

inospamlots

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 11,585 posts
  • RSN: azac

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:52 PM

Honestly, if anyone were to pass by the cranberry method it would be purely from dilution (same goes for detox drinks). And again, it all depends on what the testing is for. Probation/parole/whatever involving law enforcement will be watched and tested much more closely than one for a job.
anfnrotoe thilegd

#19 AJ

AJ

Druid

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 3,594 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:02 AM

Exercise and water, I've passed one in 6 days.

#20 Kevin

Kevin

Druid

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:03 PM

Impressive AJ. I've only done one and passed in 13 days. Zach has taken several though.

#21 Zach

Zach

inospamlots

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 11,585 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:39 PM

And I've never passed. Came close (had ~50 nanograms/ml) once when I used a girls urine mixed with some of mine (she didn't give me enough).
anfnrotoe thilegd

#22 AJ

AJ

Druid

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 3,594 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:36 AM

Oh, I forgot to mention. The last day or two, depending on how much time you have, you should attempt to add a new layer of fat by being sedentary all day and eating a shitload of greasy fast food. 8 hrs of sleep a night, no alcohol also. At least, thats what I did.

#23 Zach

Zach

inospamlots

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 11,585 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:19 PM

Yeah AJ, there used to be a huge thread on ]m[ that recommended doing that. I'm pretty sure it's been posted on here too by someone.

1. Exercise as much as you can until 2-3 days before the test.
2. Veg out and add your new layer of fat.
3. Day of the test drink tons of water to dilute whatever may be left.
4. ???
anfnrotoe thilegd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users