Car Accidents

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Nan_*

Guest_Nan_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:11 PM

I just got in my first car accident recently, driving home from school. I was driving up to this red light, about ready to start braking when it turns to green. There are two lanes, with nobody in front of me in the left lane, while this Black Mercedes 350 SUV is stopped in the front of the right lane, with 4-5 cars behind it. The light had been green for like 4-5 seconds, and this Mercedes hasn’t moved, meanwhile I’m about to cruise through this light when all of a sudden, the Mercedes flicks its left blinker on, and begins to turn left from the right lane, as I’m passing through the light right next to her. I try to avoid her but all I hear is this loud scraping noise as the right side of my car hits the left bumper of the Mercedes. You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.
I get out of the car and the driver of the Mercedes, this crazy Muslim lady, headscarf and all, is fucking yammering at me basically saying it’s my fault. A witness is also there, who says she’ll wait for the cops and write a statement. I tell this lady I’m going to call the cops and she tells me she has a doctor’s appointment soon, and her family owns a body shop, so we could exchange numbers and talk later. The right side of my car is fucked up, but you can’t tell her car has been in an accident, I’m going to call the fucking cops; she’s going to pay for my fucking car. After I finish, she gets pissed at me and asks if I was in a hurry to go somewhere. I’m like, you tried to turn left from the right lane bitch, where the fuck were you going. The witness randomly starts bitching out the lady because this lady was at fault and apparently she was on the fucking cell phone. Lady gets a ticket and a court summons, while I get off clean. However, her insurance card she had was last renewed in 2007, so my mom and I have to figure out whether this bitch has insurance or not, and her hearing has to take place before I can get my car fixed up.

Car Accidents BLOW.

Here’s a pic of what she did to my car.
Posted Image

Edited by Nan, 16 November 2009 - 07:13 PM.

#2 Skip

Skip

Stomper Go Dumb

• Oracle
  • 11,731 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:15 PM

Thanks for a fucking thumbnail through which to judge the damage to your car.

#3 Guest_Nan_*

Guest_Nan_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:18 PM

Posted Image

My bad.

#4 Skip

Skip

Stomper Go Dumb

• Oracle
  • 11,731 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:44 PM

I slid off the road at the beginning of the October in the snow and just got my car back today. Not an enjoyable ordeal.

#5 Tapman

Tapman

Number Cruncher

• High Druid
  • 2,487 posts
  • RSN: Tapman

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:50 PM

Posted Image

That was after they flipped the car back over. I didn't even have to be taken to a hospital. You're lucky you aren't hurt.

#6 Zinx

Zinx

Sup.

• Druid
  • 973 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:42 AM

holy shit tapman how did that happen?

#7 Zach

Zach

inospamlots

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 11,585 posts
  • RSN: azac

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:26 AM

Someone doesn't read the member forams...
anfnrotoe thilegd

#8 Guest_Nan_*

Guest_Nan_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2009 - 03:27 PM

That's fucked up Tap, how long ago was that?

#9 Tapman

Tapman

Number Cruncher

• High Druid
  • 2,487 posts
  • RSN: Tapman

Posted 20 November 2009 - 05:25 PM

March 2008.

Zinx, there's a whole topic with some more pictures and specifics, but basically I was driving on a poorly maintained road, going the speed limit but it had been raining for a few days, hydroplaned and slid off the road, hit a tree, flipped the car, ?????, profit.

#10 Thomas

Thomas

Druid

• Fresh Meat
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 07:00 AM

Posted Image

First and only real wreck I've been in.

#11 Tim-

Tim-

We're better than you.

• Big Nigga Druid
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 04:10 PM

Is that your car, or the other guy's?

#12 Thomas

Thomas

Druid

• Fresh Meat
  • 115 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:15 PM

Mine. (Drive an SUV now btw, I realize Camry's are gay)

Here was his:
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users